SHISEIDO X ROBERT MONTGOMERY
- To celebrate “Beauty vs. the World”, Shiseido partnered with artist Robert Montgomery, to develop a contemporary, immersive installation.
- Known for his graphic, text-based art that invades large-scale space with its bold, thought-provoking poetry, Robert Montgomery’s work for Shiseido showcases the brand’s Beauty vs. the World statement in striking 3D vision.
- The installation was launched successfully at Toronto’s Nuit Blanch in October, 2016.
Glad X Gregg Segal
- Californian photographer Gregg Segal was commissioned to shoot prominent Canadians in a weeks’ worth of their own waste for his series ‘7 Days of Garbage’. Glad, in partnership with the City of Toronto, brought this exhibit to Union Station’s Grand Hall for Canadians to experience first hand.
- This partnership generated over 400,000,000 impressions and over $28 million in media value, with an ROI of 435%.
Burt’s Bees X Pink Tartan
- To support WILD FOR BEES, Burt’s Bees Canada partnered with Kim Newport Mimran of Pink Tartan to design a limited edition tee. The partnership allowed Burt’s Bees to gain brand awareness in a new and elevated segment of the market, gain retail space in an alternative location and leverage Kim’s engaged network of influence.
- The proceeds from each t-shirt sold allowed us to plant 10,000 wildflowers.
Burt’s Bees X Ela Handbags
- Ela created a custom limited edition editor’s pouch that was sold at Holt Renfrew nationally through their H Project initiative. The pouches included 3 shades of newly launched Burt’s Bees Lip Crayons in Ela’s favourite shades.
- Ela, Co-founded by Ela and Martin Aldorsson bring their designs to life with the idea of humble luxury in mind.
- $100,000 was raised for Pollinator Partnership Canada to support bee sustainability.
Burt’s Bees X Fairmont X SustainableTO
- In 2014, to help combat bee decline, we built five bee hotels across Canada. These sustainable nesting sites for solitary pollinator bees proved incredibly impactful. In 2015, to give back even more, an additional 12 bee hotels were built from coast-to-coast.
- The more bee hotels we build today, the more beautiful our world will be tomorrow.
- Burt’s Bees partnered with Fairmont to house these bee hotels, built by a talented team of local architects in collaboration with SustainableTO.